'Boy Wilkins' SH145


Data in the tables below has been digitized from photocopies loaned to Looking at Filey by Martin Douglas. The information was extracted some years ago from original Registers by Captain Sydney Smith and others.

 

Vessel

 

Off. No.
Reg.
Type
Length
Beam
Depth Tons
Detail
104010
SH145
Yawl
59'0
16'6
7'5
34
Counter stern                                                                                                   

 

Year Built
1893                         
Place Built
Lowestoft

Built by

H. REYNOLDS
Bought from
from Lowestoft LT596
Vessel Note
Sold to Norway 22 Jun 1915; sailed to Norway in company with 'Girl Jane' & 'Percy' all with the Norwegian flag painted amidships on their hulls
End Date
 
End Note
 

 

People

Note: Query John William WINSHIP, Ownership 2 - should be John Williamson WINSHIP?

 
Ownership No.
Start Date
Owners                                                                                                                                                                       
1
26 Jan 1906
William FREEMAN & John Williamson WINSHIP, fishermen of Filey
2
28 Oct 1908
William FREEMAN & John William WINSHIP of Filey
3
17 Dec 1913
John Williamson WINSHIP of Filey
4
31 Jan 1914
John W. WINSHIP & Richard Ferguson SCOTTER, grocer, both of Filey

 

Ownership No.
Skippers                                                                        
1
William FREEMAN
3
John WINSHIP